Friday, April 22, 2016

Perseverance

I have no had many goals in my recent years. Up until the last couple of mouths i have made goals for myself. My goals are to graduate high school, find a well paying job, and attend Orange Coast College. Right now i am currently going to school, with an intermediate job. In the very near future I am graduating from High School. Then, during the summer, i will find a well paying job so I can pay for college. During college i will keep that job and play basketball for college.  Eventually i wish to move on past OCC and attend UCI. Afterwards I wish to find an even better job, start a family, and begin my life.

During college i want to study sound engineering and musical development. I will play basketball for each of my years there. Afterwards I want to go to University of California Irvine. Doing the same as OCC, studying sound engineering and playing basketball.

After i graduate from school, I wish to find a job as an sound engineer or musical DJ. I want to find a small house or condo to rent, have a wife, and start a family with her. I am not sure on where i want to live.

milk
apples
bread
chips
juice
mustard
candy
butter
bananas
pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment