Thursday, April 14, 2016

My Top Three Sports to Watch

1) Basketball
 
I have played and watched basketball for over 25 years. As a child, I was never very good at basketball until I wanted to to start trying to be good. I practiced everyday and developed my shot like the pros. I watch the Los Angeles Clippers and aspire to be as great as each and every one of them. 

2) Baseball
 
I have played and both watched baseball ever sense i was a young child. My father took me to many games. Although I watched a lot of it, I never liked any particular team up until a few years ago. I played baseball throughout my Elementary school years and during my freshman year of high school. 

3) Football
I have loved watching football sense i was a little. My father always tried to get me to watch. For some reason I have always loved the Atlanta Falcons. I have never played football in a legitimate league but I have always loved to play football with friends. My entire family loves football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment