Thursday, April 14, 2016

Connor Terry
2160 College Ave.
Costa Mesa CA 92627
7146441367
connorterry1020@gmail.com

March 24, 2016

Serge D'Elia
Vans Shoes Company
6550 Katella Ave 
Anaheim CA 92801

Dear Mr. D'Elia

First and foremost, i would like to personally thank you for this amazing shoe company. I have been more than happy to buy a pair. They are extremely comfortable and look amazing. I try to get as many pairs as i can but due to recent complications i have not been able to.  I currently own three different pairs. None have which have been damaged yet. The shoes are extremely reliable. I plan to purchase the work boots high top shoes. I also plan on starting a collection of different types of shoes that you may offer.

I wanted to thank you again for this amazing shoe company and for the hard work you and your employees do for me and millions more around the world. 

Sincerely,

 Connor Terry

Connor Terry 

No comments:

Post a Comment