Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bucketlist

1) Play Professional Basketball. I have always wanted to play basketball in a semi-pro or pro league. Basketball is my passion
 


2) Sky dive. Going sky diving has always been an interest. I love thrills and heights. Seeing the earth from hundreds of feet up in the air is a dream of mine

3) Become a DJ. Ever sense i was a child I had always wanted to be a great musical artist. I now know i want to be a DJ

4) Own a restaurant. Opening a food restaurant has been a dream of mine for a few years. I love to cook and try new foods. 

5) Backpack Across Europe. Traveling to Europe has always been a dream of mine. I want to travel through Europe using only water and ground transport using no air travel. I eventually want to live in England in my retirement

No comments:

Post a Comment