Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Favorite Hobbie

My current favorite hobby is basketball. I have loved basketball for 4 years now. I play and watch basketball. I watch and love the Los Angeles Clippers. I have played several different positions growing up. During my Freshman and half of my sophomore year i played as a center. For the last half of my sophomore year and my Junior year i played power forward. No i play small forward or shooting guard. My height has given me a very good advantage. I developed a shot over the years and increased my ability to handle the basketball. I play primarily as a defender but i will play offense just as well when i need to. Defense is definitely what i am best at. I try to learn from different professionals in the NBA. I developed my shot from the small forward Kevin Durant and i developed my ball handling skills from James Harden and Kyrie Irving. I don't look up to any player. i want to become the type of player where people look up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment